The European Commission organizes an info day with the aim of informing (potential) applicants on topics included in the Cluster 4 work program ‘Digital, Industry and Space’ with funding opportunities for 2022.
Under Pillar II of Horizon Europe, Cluster 4 aims to provide the following six destinations that correspond to the Strategic Plan:
- More circular and digitized production chains
- Greater autonomy and resilience for industry and key strategic value chains
- Data and computing technologies
- Digital and emerging technologies for competitiveness and adaptation to the Green Deal
- Development, deployment and use of space-based infrastructures, services, applications
- A human-centered and ethical development of digital and industrial technologies
A brokerage event for engaging partners and networking will happen on 2-3 Dec – save the date!