There is still time to join the Eurogia community to the 2nd Brokerage Event on the Green Transition Call!
After the success of the 1st Brokerage Event on the 29th of March, you will find new project ideas and potential partners!
The keynote speech will be given by Emir Sirage, incoming Eureka NPC Chair for Portugal Chairmanship 2021-2022
This online event will enable you to:
- Pitch your project idea(s)
- Check out the project ideas of others
- Learn how Eurogia can support you during the preparations of your project proposal
- 10:00 – 10:10: Introduction by Niccolò Cividini (Eurogia Office Manager);
- 10:10 – 10:30: Presentation of the Eurogia2020 programme by Sinem Altuncu (Eurogia General Manager) and of the Green Transition Call by Pierre Besse (Eurogia Technical Committee Chairman);
- 10:30 – 11:10: Insight from Public Authorities: Rita Silva – ANI (PT); Antonio Gomez – CDTI (ES); Gergely Mészáros – NRDI (HU); Çağrı Yıldırım – TUBITAK (TR);
- 11:10 – 11:40: Keynote speaker, Emir Sirage, COO of AIR Centre and incoming Eureka NPC Chair 2021-2022;
- 11:40 – 12:15: Brokerage session: pitch presentations and networking
- 12:15 Closing remarks by Sinem Altuncu
To attend the event, you can register by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your personal details (Name, Surname, Organisation and Job position). You will receive details to attend the event after the registration.
Green Transition Call ONLINE BROKERAGE TOOL
The Green Transition Call deadline is the 15th of June and therefore it is important that you start shaping your project idea(s) right now!
Next to the Brokerage event, an efficient online tool set has been created for you to shape project idea(s) and to help you identify potential project partners to build consortia. In the GT Call Brokerage Tool (login required), project ideas can be uploaded and viewed.