The Eureka network and the Clusters CELTIC-NEXT, EUROGIA, ITEA, SMART and Xecs join forces to accelerate sustainability across their focus areas. Together with 16 Eureka Public Authorities, we are launching a Joint Call for RD&I projects aiming at boosting sustainable industry in the involved countries. The Call is open to SMEs, Large Enterprises, Research & Technology Organisations (RTOs), and Academia and you are invited to submit your Project Outline before 2 May 2022, 17:00 CEST.
IMPACT OF THE SUSTAINABILITY CALL
In the global context of digital and green transitions, addressing sustainability and tackling energy and resource issues is essential. The Eureka Clusters Sustainability Call 2022 is designed to stimulate innovations in these important areas, through the creation of transnational collaborative projects.
Benefits of your participation:
- Be boosted to become a front runner in your sustainability application area
- Receive national funding with an expected success rate over 30%
- Access a large network of organisations from European countries and beyond
- Be part of a flexible programme with bottom-up and market-driven idea generation
- Get coaching and support from experts throughout the development and the execution of your project
The Eureka Clusters Sustainability Call is supported by the Eureka countries listed below. The available budget for this Call will be >25M€.
- Belgium (Brussels & Flanders)
- South Africa
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
SUSTAINABILITY CALL TIMELINE
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
At the dedicated website eureka-clusters.eu/sustainability.html, you can find more information about the Call including the eligibility criteria, the funding details per country and the submission template. There is also a brokerage service available, including a Project idea tool to share ideas and a Partner search to find potential partners.
PROJECT SUBMISSION PROCESS
- Submissions are based on a well-guided two-step process
- It is essential for all partners to contact their national Public Authority at the earliest opportunity to verify eligibility and get their advice
- Funding rates and rules of participation are subject to national policies