Portugal will hold the Chairmanship of the EUREKA Network between July 2021 and June 2022!
EUREKA: the world’s biggest public network for international cooperation in R&D and innovation, present in over 45 countries:
- EUREKA is an intergovernmental network established in 1985;
- Comprises 40 countries, the European Commission and engages 6 partner/associated countries (Argentina, Canada, Chile, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea);
- Promotes and supports market-oriented international R&D&I project generation;
- Facilitates access to finance for companies involved in its projects;
- Is a leading facilitator of innovation, providing a proven platform for international R&D&I cooperation.
Be informed of all EUREKA Network Instruments – Eureka Network Projects | EUREKA Clusters | Eurostars 2 | Globalstars
Contact the Portuguese EUREKA office.
ANI – Agência Nacional de Inovação, S.A.
email@example.com | P: +351214232100 | Mobile: +351939339003