The main focus of Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions is to promote mobility. Along post-doctoral individual fellowships, the MSCA help develop doctoral networks, promote staff exchanges and fund mobility programmes with an international flavour. Different types of grants provided by MSCA are available for all stages of a researcher’s career. Fellows include PhD. candidates and those carrying out more advanced research.
The MSCA strongly contribute to excellent research, boosting jobs, growth and investment by equipping researchers with new knowledge and skills and providing them with an international as well as inter-sectoral exposure (including through academia-business collaboration), to fill the top positions of tomorrow.
The MSCA Grants
Important Tips to Applicants
- Read the Documents & Links Section carefully
- MSCA presentation by PERIN-FCT
- Work Programme (includes a Call Calendar for 2021-2022)
- The MSCA Official Website
- See the MSCA Open Calls
- Contact the National Contact Point for the MSCA, your Research Support Office of your potential Host Institution and past or ongoing MSCA Grantees in your region.