- The 24 topics of the Health Cluster for 2021 are open until September 21st. You find them through the Funding and Tenders Portal of the European Commission.
- European Commission has released several FAQs related to the Horizon Europe Programme and open topics. Two relevant FAQs are here presented:
- FAQ 15583_Clinical Trials Template: list of topics for which the submission of the “Template for essential information to be provided for proposals including clinical trials/studies/investigations/cohorts” is mandatory. For topics where the Clinical Trials Template is not indicated as mandatory but the proposal includes clinical trials/studies/investigations/cohorts the submission of the Clinical Trials Template as an annex to the proposal is recommended.
- FAQ 15670_Participation of Swiss legal entities: Switzerland is currently not considered an Associated Country of Horizon Europe but rather a Third Country. As a result, Swiss legal entities may participate in Horizon Europe projects but are not eligible for funding, their participation costs have to be supported by the entities themselves. (This measure is not retroactive to H2020).
- Cluster Health 2022 topics open on October 6th2021 but are already published on the Funding and Tenders Portal allowing the use of the partner search tool. Start preparing your applications now and contact AICIB NCPs for Health to help you!
- The European Health and Digital Executive Agency (HaDEA) is looking for project evaluators (External Experts) in the health area. Take this opportunity to get a closer look at the evaluation process and Horizon Europe Programme. More information and registration at the link.
- The Eurostars3 calls of the EUREKA programme are open until November 4th, 2021! These calls are aimed at projects coordinated by innovative SMEs, in various technological areas.
- The first wave of Actions Grants from the EU4Health programme are open until 15th September, 2021. For more information, contact DGS (European Affairs area of the International Relations Coordination Services Directorate).